Sunday, September 21, 2014

My Application Process + WBI

So since I am a Freshman, I had always said that I would wait until at LEAST sophomore year to apply for the DCP because I wanted to at least get a year under my belt before leaving. But the other night, on September 17th, nearly a month after applications went live I just felt so compelled to give it a shot. I thought to myself, why the heck not because if I don't make it no big deal and at least I have the experience of the whole process for when I actually want to apply for the real deal.
But then, for whatever reason, after submitting my application at 11:30 at night on a complete whim, I got so excited. It was like after it was submitting I finally got the first real feeling that I could be in Disney for 3-6 months after one semester. Something I have been waiting for l i t e r a l l y four years. That's when I has decided that I REALLY really wanted to be in Disney World ASAP.

So about an hour after finishing my application I received this email



and then an hour later, this one


But I didn't open the second until the next morning. So, I gave it time and I didn't open it right away. I went through my morning routine and paced myself. Then when it came time for the actual interview it was a little noisy around me but I managed to get through it fine anyway. You have to be very honest with yourself when you do this because it will trick you and ask very similar questions spread apart to see if youre just putting down what they want to hear and to make sure youre giving similar answers. Each question is timed and so I read them out loud and that definitely helped me get through them all.  At the end of the WBI it immediately tells you whether or not you are moving on to the Phone Interview or if you're NLIC (no longer in consideration).


Once I saw that screen I was freaking out and I got an email not too longer after asking me to schedule my phone interview. So, phone interview tips + the questions I personally were asked are soon to follow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment