Saturday, September 20, 2014

An intro into my extra ordinary life

Hi everyone! I don't know how many people are actually going to be reading this but I figured I wanted somewhere to look back on as I physically documented my little Disney adventure I'm looking to go on.

First off, Hi. I'm Ashley
I just turned 18 last week and I'm a Freshman at Rowan University. It's a state-school in NJ and I love it a lot.
I love Disney and Harry Potter and Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift and Demi Lovato and One Direction and Batman and The Breakfast Club and walking around with no shoes on and binge reading with Chamomile tea and Rocky Road Ice cream and Dove chocolate and sweatshirts.

As white girl as I am, I don't like coffee or Starbucks, so sorry to disappoint.

I'm a Christian. I recently went on a missions trip to South Dakota over the summer, and on the way visited both Chicago and Minneapolis (so yes, I went to the Mall of America!!)
I have three older brothers, so I am the princess youngest child and only girl. I have a nerd side and I love the game Kingdom Hearts, Avatar: TLA/Korra, and if it means anything to you (which it should) I can recite the Pokerap.


I've been to Walt Disney World only three times that I can remember, but I obviously have a fair share of Disney park knowledge. I do run a tumblr and although I have been MIA lately, I'm planning on once again become super active so give me a follow! Also, I'm hoping to start of a VLOG series documenting my journey through the DCP so wish me luck. My next post will be about my adventure (thus-far) applying to Spring 2015 program so... stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment