Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Roommate Survey!

I know I haven't posted in a while, but I do have a couple new posts coming up soon (Including my Character Performer audition and my acceptance process!!!!) BUT THAT'S RIGHT I MADE IT IN!
I really just wanted to post this for now, so I can have it floating around to find roomies ASAP!
My dates are 2/9-8/7 and my role is Attractions :) If anyone wants to talk, I can always be reached on my tumblr! waltslegacy.tumblr.com
Here we go...
Name: Ashley Hall
Gender: Female
Orientation: Straight
Relationship Status: Happily taken :)
Birthday/Age: September 16th/18
Religion: Christian
Current Location: Glassboro, New Jersey
From: Barnegat, New Jersey
School: Rowan University
Major: Radio/TV/Film
Are you allergic/Allergies to anything? None!
Do you have any siblings? Three older brothers!
Are you applying for WDW or DL? Walt Disney World 
Flying or Driving: Driving, a couple days beforehand, actually, but I won’t be keeping a car down there!
Your Role?: Attractions
What Program are you applying for? Accepted to Spring Advantage 
Do you want to live in Wellness or Non-Wellness? Wellness
How many people do you want to live with? It doesn’t matter much to me 
Which housing complex would you like to live in?: I have a rank 1. Chatham 2. Commons 3. Patterson 4. Vista Way
LIFESTYLE
Do you party? How often? Not on the program. I would prefer to spend my time focusing on classes, and in the parks!
Do you smoke? Nope!
Do you drink? I’m a social drinker, but not on the program!
Can you cook? I’m no Gordon Ramsey but I can make a few decent meals
Are you a night person or morning person? Night Owl 100%
Do you snore? Nope!
What does your bedroom normally look like? So I usually start off really organized, but let’s be honest if I get super busy it falls to the bottom of my priority list.
Do you like it when your room is hot or cold? Cold so I can burrito myself in blankets
Would you rather go out or stay in? I would love love to explore the parks at every moment I have, but the truth is I am taking online courses so I’ll be in a lot
What do you like to do on your days off/the weekend? Basically what I just said ^
Do you work out a lot? Haha. I mean I would like to. But priorities.
Three words that describe you: Optimistic, Sassy, Bubbly
One good quality: I’m extremely go with the flow
One bad quality: I think i’m a lot funnier than I am. Sorry. I also talk in funny voices a lot. Sorry, again. 
Are you outgoing or quiet? Outgoing
Do you like hanging out with people or keeping to yourself? A balance in between. Socializing is good in moderation but sometimes, just like everyone else, I like to be left alone.
What would you want in a roommate? Someone with a good sense of humor I can share a laugh with. And someone who will adventure with me but won’t be annoyed when I just wanna stay in and catch up on sleep. I mean a roommate with a car would be nice, too haha 
What are your biggest pet peeves/dislikes? Really negative people. And obnoxious chewers. 
Are you messy or organized? I TRY to be organized, I just have a lot of stuff to be honest
How do you feel about sharing? Ask me first! Food is a little eh
Do you like having people over a lot? Depends! Like sharing, just ask!
Favorite thing to do: Fangirling 
Favorite Music: I’m all over the place. Ed Sheeran, Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato, 1D, 5SOS, Disney of course, and then I love classics like Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, etc. 
Favorite TV Shows: Survivor, Dance Moms, Awkward, NCIS, Once Upon a Time, Avatar/Legend of Korra, Girl Code
Favorite Movies: Wow ok let’s see…. The Breakfast Club, The Dark Knight trilogy, The Fault in our Stars, Harry Potters… and I’m probably forgetting a bunch
Favorite Food: Perogies
Favorite Candy: Dove Chocolate or Cherry Twizzlers
Favorite Drink: Water!! And Kiwi Strawberry Propel!
Favorite Color: Aqua, Pink and Black is my fav combo, and also my bedroom color scheme. But to be obnoxiously specific, my favorite color is Sea Foam Green
DISNEY!!
Favorite Character(s): Peter Pan, Rapunzel, Megara, Aladdin, Marie
Favorite Movie(s): Aladdin! The Aristocats, The Lion King, Tangled, Tarzan, Hercules… THIS ISN’T A FAIR QUESTION.
Favorite Disney Channel Show: Lizzie McGuire or Suite Life
Favorite Park: Magic Kingdom 
Favorite Ride: Tower of Terror!! Toy Story Mania, Philharmagic, Laugh Floor…. do not make me choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment